Sunday 13 April 2008

Spirit Guides (Power Animals) Come and Go

Recently in my Tobi blog I have written that Tobi has gotten on an airplane and left. Don’t know where, why and for how long. Interestingly, at the same time I begun to feel a lack of spiritual power. It felt as if I was once again alone.

Tobi, is a real dragon, a spirit guide and the blog that carries its name is a way, used to be a way to ‘dance’ it, giving it a chance to be in this world for this is why spirit guides accompany us. They share they powers protecting and guiding, enabling, empowering us and in return al they ask is the chance to manifest in this physical word to which they have no access.

Dragon is a mythical creature and maybe in the imagination, in pictures and stories it can be made into real just the same as dancing it physically. However, I feel its lack of presence now. I do not know if it left me for good but I know it is not here. I have failed to do something I needed or simply he was not meant to be here any longer. Maybe the power the dragon carries I needed for a short period only.

I have not discovered the next step yet. My suspicion is that what I am doing right now is the next step. Continue writing after being unable to do so for a long time. This is what I have been given the energy to do and ‘Tobi’ was a way of starting it, creating a beginning. The Tobi Blog will remain, I will imagine, I will dance the memory of the power of the dragon but I sense I will not dance the real.

I fell ill 3 or 4 days back due to the lack of power in my body. I felt the intrusion, wherever it came from but I could do nothing to stop it. Yesterday morning I felt that there is energy within, new, different one to help me restore my natural balance. It came after I spent many hours singing, honouring the spirits while at work the day before, using the smoke of tobacco to help my words reach the heavens.

The power is different. Subtle and organised. I do not know it well, and I know I will have to travel a long way in Non Ordinary Reality to get to know him but I will, I will see it in the dream world while asleep. I probably already have but unfortunately I find it most impossible to remember anything from the time when I’m ‘dreaming’. I only remember prints of feelings, the mark they have left on my memory of being asleep.

I feel the need to say my farewell to dragon for I am most thankful for the assistance I have received and I can still remember strongly the day I have received this power in my life. It happened only a few months back . I was at work, working on my own going through the regular routine. The only difference was from an average day that I cold feel the presence of an other around me, following me. It felt so real, so physical that I kept looking around, over my shoulder. It was almost frightening because I was not, still not accustomed to such experiences. Life around that time showed me it was dragon that entered my life. It has kept appearing around me in every possible way, its power manifesting in my life.

No comments: